hurd-devel

Re: Automatic CVS checkouts

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: Automatic CVS checkouts
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 21:13:02 -0700

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 03:11:36PM -0400, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > I have setup an automatic nightly CVS checkout for a bunch of other
> > applications at ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/cvs/ - Should I do the same
> > for gnumach/mig/hurd?  The script is very simple: It simple updates a
> > checkout (so the checkout can follow a branch if you'd like) and
> > creates repository-YYmmdd.tgz
>
> If people find that useful, then by all means make it available.
> In gnumach both the trunk and the `oskit-branch' branch are interesting.

I have done this.

If you want to put links in a web page, please link to:

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/cvs/gnumach.tgz
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/cvs/gnumach-oskit.tgz
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/cvs/mig.tgz
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/cvs/hurd.tgz

These are updated at 1700 GMT every day.  These files are symlinks to
files with the full date.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey