help-texinfo

[help-texinfo] GNU info reader: why display for links has been changed?

From: Aleksey Midenkov
Subject: [help-texinfo] GNU info reader: why display for links has been changed?
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 12:41:10 +0300

I still wonder why links became underlined and lost their numbers. It was very easy to just type 1-9 from keyboard and get into what you want. I don't remember when it was changed, but it better variant was in Hamm (sorry, no screenshot).

It still bugs me out. As well as this redundant underlining which makes text harder to read. So how to configure to return back old representation?

--
All the best,

Aleksey Midenkov
@midenok