help-rcs

Re: A less invasive rcs

From: Dario Niedermann
Subject: Re: A less invasive rcs
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 12:59:07 +0100

Il 14/02/2021 alle 03:38, John Yates ha scritto:

I propose a third location, a mirror of that working directory
located by searching upward, through parent directories, for
a "dominating" .rcs directory.

Personally, I like to have the RCS directory in foo/ to be a symlink to /usr/local/share/RCS/foo; and the RCS directory in foo/bar/ as a symlink to ../RCS/bar .

Doesn't this look like what you're trying to achieve?

--
Dario Niedermann   -:-   finger my email address for PGP key, etc.

Also on the Internet at:            <gopher://darioniedermann.it/>
                                <https://www.darioniedermann.it/>