help-rcs

Re: A less invasive rcs

From: John Yates
Subject: Re: A less invasive rcs
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 05:54:13 -0500

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 4:27 PM Paul Eggert <eggert@cs.ucla.edu> wrote:
Someone would have to write the code, though.

I am willing to do so and have started looking at the code.

It is really ancient C with very few comments.  For a long
time C++ programmer it is really disorienting :-)  Hence I
am hoping to connect with someone who has some sense
of the code and who can point me in the right direction.

The other issue is where and how to submit any changes.

/john