Re: Persistent issue installing the `fuzzy-logic-toolkit-0.4.5`

From: seamusdemora
Subject: Re: Persistent issue installing the `fuzzy-logic-toolkit-0.4.5`
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 19:27:37 -0600 (CST)

Andreas,Thanks - I initially resisted installation of `mercurial` as it seems
outmoded - and may be "on its way out". It also required installation of
Python 2.7 as a dependency, and I didn't want the "pollution risk" for
installing that on my system. After much back-and-forth discussion, I
realized the maintainer was not going to do anything to address this old
issue, and so I had only this for a choice. I followed a procedure  very
similar to the one you proposed
<https://stackoverflow.com/a/62236998/5395338>  , and so it seems I now have
finally installed `fuzzy-logic-toolkit`. Thanks for your time.