Silent Install of Packages - Windows

From: Fangz
Subject: Silent Install of Packages - Windows
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 15:24:55 -0500 (CDT)

Is there a way to silent install packages, specifically the symbolic package?

Some of the professors at our university have decided they want to try
teaching with Octave.  Specifically they wanted Octave (which has silent
install switches), Control package (which appears to be included in the
install for Octave) and the Symbolic Package.

I see how it can be done manually, but I have over 100 systems to install
this on.

I could do an msi repackage, just hoping there is another way.

Thanks!