Re: Silent Install of Packages - Windows

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Silent Install of Packages - Windows
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 21:27:14 -0400

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 3:59 PM Fangz <trevor.mazak@umanitoba.ca> wrote:
Thanks, that link triggered me to wonder if I could install it from outside
Octave by using a command line, and I was able to do so but so far only when
I user is logged into the system.

This is the command line that I have successfully used to install the addon
when a user is logged in:

c:\octave\Octave-5.2.0\octave.vbs --eval "pkg install symbolic-2.9.0.tar.gz"

just checking, but the systems have a working Python install already? Otherwise you may find it easier to use the bundled package.