Re: About licensing

From: Cristian Napole
Subject: Re: About licensing
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 06:33:15 +0000

Dear Mr. Kai Torben Ohlhus,

Thank you very much for the prompt response. I am thinking about giving courses related to Octave (as well as engineering services), so I would like to know if it is possible to become an Octave agent: I am not quite sure if there is a partner's network (such as companies who work with the software and the can show up the software in much formal way) of Octave, but in case that there exists, I would like to become part of that net.

Best regards,

Cristian Mario Napole

-Aeronautical Engineer

-Automotive Mechatronics Engineer