Re: About licensing

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: About licensing
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 12:41:45 -0400

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 12:05 PM N <nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> I am Cristian Napole and I am thinking about setting up an engineering company. I would like to know about the possibilities to become an Octave agent since the initial step it would be to provide education services.

My experience is nobody is interested in any kind of engineering work. Spent six of my best years at University and are in doubt it was worth it, especially as situation is right now.

As an engineer who knows hundreds of other engineers at various stages of their career in an array of fields both significantly and less-significantly impacted by current economic conditions, I'll choose to disagree with that blanket statement.