Re: Directory Listing in Octave -- Recursion

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: Directory Listing in Octave -- Recursion
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 16:15:45 +0200

Am 17. Juni 2020 um 15:53 Uhr schrieb "Stefan Pofahl":
> I found also a solution here:
> https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/19550-recursive-directory-listing
> rdir by Gus
> Brow.[https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/profile/authors/1231514-gus-brown]
> I have not tried another variant:
> https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/47125-rdir-m[https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/47125-rdir-m]
> by
> Core.[https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/profile/authors/4964828-corey]
>
> I modified the one from Gus Browto make it compatible to Octave.
> Matlab does not need this function any longer, as the "**" syntax is since
> Matlab v2016b integrated into dir().
>
> Attached the version that I use.

Please, use bottom posting on this list.

The license agreement of The Mathworks' FileExchange doesn't permit using those
functions (or work derived of them) with other software than their own.
You should have received a copy of that license when downloading the files from
the FileExchange:

modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
met:

* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* In all cases, the software is, and all modifications and derivatives
of the software shall be, licensed to you solely for use in conjunction
with MathWorks products and service offerings.

Please, do not distribute such files on the Octave mailing list.

Markus