Re: What is source code for convert image to Grayscale and Seed Region G

From: Brett Green
Subject: Re: What is source code for convert image to Grayscale and Seed Region Growing
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 08:21:07 -0400

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 12:41 AM Antonius Ronald W.D <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello it's me again. I wanna ask. What is the source code octave for Convert
image to grayscale and do the Seed Region Growing Method. I already install
the image Package. Thank you :)

You can change the colormap to grayscale with

x = linspace(0,1,100)';
colormap([x,x,x])

Octave and MATLAB are often compatible, so for the seed region growing method, I would suggest trying these solutions from the MATLAB community:

https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/35269-simple-single-seeded-region-growing
https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/19084-region-growing