Re: Issue in running .m scripts

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Issue in running .m scripts
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 07:40:34 -0400

On Tue, May 5, 2020, 3:52 AM Gokul Anand <address@hidden> wrote:
I am trying to run a couple of matlab scripts which works well and give
output but in Octave I am getting the error like.

ꭄ泜error: 'georasterref' undefined near line 13 column 6
error: called from

georasterref would be part of the mapping package, but according to the wiki page for the package that function has not yet been implemented in octave

If you need to run those scripts in Octave you may need to edit them to not need to use that function.