filter raw EEG by frequency bands in time domain

From: ingber
Subject: filter raw EEG by frequency bands in time domain
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 10:06:15 -0500 (CDT)

I want to filter EEG data by frequency bands into the time domain for my
project on XSEDE.org supercomputer platforms.

That is, the bands will be those used by the authors of the SEED data I am
using: delta (1-4 Hz), theta (4-8 Hz), alpha (8-14 Hz), beta (14-31 Hz), and
gamma (31-50 Hz).

However, I require the data to be in the time domain, to process the
filtered data by band through my own neocortical model to help define
mechanisms associated with affective states.  My model is in C code and
would use EEG text files of data, and this processing is really the most
intensive part of the project.  I have done similar projects more simply
processing P300 data for attention studies.

The raw data is sampled at 200 Hz, and I would want the filtered data also
to be at 200 Hz.

I already have parsed the data per Subject, per Session (needed to break
down the data into Train and Test sets for my optimization code), per Run
(different runs used different affective stimuli), and per Emotive state.
The resulting 1080 text files have 62 rows (one per electrode) and columns
of time data (in double float format) that range from 8601 to 51801 columns.
So, I would create five new files from each of these files, corresponding to
the above frequency bandpass filters.

-----
https://www.PhysicalStudiesInstitute.org