Re: problems printing non-english strings

From: António Pestana
Subject: Re: problems printing non-english strings
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 13:03:13 +0000

The -svgconvert option did the trick. Now the pdf file looks good!  Thanks.

Regards

Antonio

"Markus Mützel" <address@hidden> escreveu no dia sábado, 23/02/2019 à(s) 12:47:
Am 23. Februar 2019 um 13:36 Uhr schrieb "António Pestana"
> I've tried the release candidate for Octave 5 using a very simple graph having for title a string of non-ascii characters. As you can see in the attached files, everything looks fine for jpeg and png. For svg all the characters are printed but I need to apply some adjustments. But for the pdf file only two of the characters are printed...

What you see with the .pdf file is probably bug #52764. [1]

Can you print to .pdf with the -svgconvert option?

Markus

[1]: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?52764