Re: problem while obtaing matrixes into symbolic format

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: problem while obtaing matrixes into symbolic format
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 16:13:54 -0700

On 2018-10-04 2:27 a.m., Beginner1 wrote:
Okay, you are right. Octave control package and command "ss" does not support
symbolic inputs. However, my final A B C D matrixes are constructed by
connecting small Ai,Bi,Ci,Di matrixes and the final structure is quite big.
So I need to define for each subsystem a "ss" command to build the
state-space subsystem.  Any tips on how to obtain the final ABCD matrixes in
symbolic format?

Sorry I don't know anything about "ss" so cannot offer assistance with that.

Colin