Re: error: feval: function 'pkg.m' not found

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: error: feval: function 'pkg.m' not found
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 08:49:07 -0400

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 7:51 AM, ashwin damle <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Support,

Could you please help me with this? I execute the script embedded.cc from https://octave.org/doc/v4.4.0/Standalone-Programs.html as is with added line of  octave::feval ("pkg.m", ovl ("load", "control"), 0);  to load the control package. The executable is generated but on execution I get the error

"
error: feval: function 'pkg.m' not found
error encountered in Octave evaluator!

"
The reference used for the package load line is http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Use-package-in-standalone-programs-td4686221.html where in a interval package is loaded.

I was using an older version of Octave before but now I am running
GNU Octave 4.4.0 on Windows-10 64 bit.

Attached is the embedded.cc file I am using. Before running mkoctfile in the command window the environment variable is to be set using setenv('OCTAVE_LINK_DEPS', " -liconv"). I have given reference in the .cc file.

I was wanting to execute use this in the latest Octave. Could you please help?

Thanks,
Ashwin Damle

did you try:
  octave::feval ("pkg", ovl ("load", "control"), 0);

--
DASCertificate for 206392