help psychtoolbox

From: tecla mohr
Subject: help psychtoolbox
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:20:43 +0200

Dear all,

I'm a student and a few days ago I installed for the first time octave. I need to use psychtoolbox in the program to run my cognitive tasks. Unfortunately, I tried several times to install the program and the software but I still have an error message. I run the script but octave cannot find the code to open the screen.

Below I list all the programs and software I installed, with the respective versions:
Octave-4.2.0 64-Bit
GNU Octave 4.2.0, 64-Bit
Windows: Subversion 1.7.x command-line client
Psychtoolbox-3-PTB_Beta-2018-05-26_V3.0.14

this is the error message after I run the code 'screen'
error: could not find library or dependencies: C:\MyToolboxes\Psychtoolbox\PsychBasic\Octave4WindowsFiles64\Screen.mex

Thanks in advance for your help
tecla