EEGlab on octave; error loading.

From: Shwetank
Subject: EEGlab on octave; error loading.
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:26:13 -0400

Hello

I am using a video tutorial on SHARCNet's youtube channel to try to run EEGlab on octave; link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npz2pBIc9CU. I am following the instructions accurately but I am getting the following error:

>> eeglab
eeglab: options file is ~/eeg_options.m
EEGLAB warning: there can be only one EEGLAB window, closing old one
EEGLAB: error while adding plugin "eegplugin_dipfit"
   uimenu: invalid parent handle.
EEGLAB: error while adding plugin "eegplugin_firfilt"
   uimenu: invalid parent handle.
error: 'import_m' undefined near line 1020 column 9
error: called from
    eeglab at line 1020 column 1
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: called from
    eeglab at line 1020 column 1

Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Shwetank

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.