Re: Error in `xcorr` (Signal package) "out of memory or dimension too la

From: Fabcap77
Subject: Re: Error in `xcorr` (Signal package) "out of memory or dimension too large for Octave's index type"
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 04:10:29 -0700 (MST)

I thank all who contributed. I was able to trace the source of the error in
my code.

I used the function "stdnormal_rnd" only to create an example vector of 744
values; in fact in the code the vector fed to "xcorr" comes from elaboration
of raw data.

It turns out that I made the same error pointed out in this thread when
defining other quantities used in the elboration, so instead of a vector 744
x 1 I had a matrix 744 x 744, and this caused the Out of Memory error. Once
fixed that, the code works as it should.

The case is closed.