Re: Error in `xcorr` (Signal package) "out of memory or dimension too la

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Error in `xcorr` (Signal package) "out of memory or dimension too large for Octave's index type"
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 22:47:49 -0500

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 10:26 PM, Fabcap77 <address@hidden> wrote:
Maybe my system does not have enough memory for that monster? I have 2 GB of
shared DDR on my computer.

I have 16 GB and it was all used before it went back down at the end.

I checked the xcorr.m file, this where the error occurs:

   P = columns(X);
     M = 2^nextpow2(N + maxlag);
     if !isvector(X)
       ## For matrix X, correlate each column "i" with all other "j" columns
(203)  *R = zeros(2*maxlag+1,P^2);*

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

DASCertificate for 206392