SuiteSparse

From: Russ
Subject: SuiteSparse
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 18:40:09 -0400

Please, can someone explain how to access the SuiteSparse library in a Windows installation of Octave?

It is not built-in to the latest Octave 4.2.1, and it is not available in Octave Forge, so I can't figure out how to use it with a Windows installation of Octave.

I also tried Linux:

It is in the Debian repo, and I was able to install it using Synaptic, but I can't figure out how to access it from Octave.  pgk install and/or pkg load do not recognize it.

Thanks