Re: octave-4.0.3 64 bit binaries for windows

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: octave-4.0.3 64 bit binaries for windows
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 11:13:06 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: DavidCoe
> To: help-octave
> Date: 2016/7/16, Sat 00:29
> Subject: Re: octave-4.0.3 64 bit binaries for windows
>
> On 14/07/2016 02:19, tmacchant [via Octave] wrote:

I have built mxe-octave for 32 bit version.
No virus alert on zip2exe.exe investigated virus total,
which is the same for the zip2exe.exe on the octave-official site.

Perhaps 64 bit built related this,
however I do not now how virus positive (I think false positive) for 64 bit
built.

I filed this issue to the bug tracker
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?48530

Further discussion will be done there.