A way to make octave ignore certain lines? Specifically coder.*

From: Robb
Subject: A way to make octave ignore certain lines? Specifically coder.*
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 08:11:05 -0500

Some of my matlab code occasionally get compiled using Matlab Coder. When I run the code in standard matlab the coder specific lines are glossed over by matlab.

Specifically
coder.cstructname(*);

Unfortunately when I try to do the same in octave, octave chokes on these lines.

Is there a way I can get octave to ignore those lines?

Thanks.