Re: Interface MongoDB and Octave

From: CdeMills
Subject: Re: Interface MongoDB and Octave
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 07:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

Mike Miller-4 wrote
> You also might want to refresh people's memories about your earlier post
> on this topic, so we don't repeat ourselves:
>
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-octave/2016-04/msg00202.html

I didn't see this one. Importing csv files in Octave can be done as:
1) install the apache-poi in your OS and package IO into octave. Then:
    [resu, txt] = xlsread('some_file.xlsx')
2) dlmread from the IO package
3) install the dataframe package and do
    resu = dataframe('some_file.csv')
I wrote the latter; it contains extensive code to get around oddities in CSV
file. The result is a dataframe, an object behaving either like a cell
array, either like a collection of mixed data with various types according
to the context

You still didn't explain what's wrong with your actual code

Regards

Pascal