Re: Does Octave 4 GUI work on Windows 10?

From: Michele
Subject: Re: Does Octave 4 GUI work on Windows 10?
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 22:41:34 +0200

On 07/06/16 13:11, Steve 時益 wrote:

Hi,

Octave 4.0.0 GUI used to work well on my Sony VAIO with windows 7.  However, after I upgraded

to Windows 10, I couldn’t get the GUI to start at all.  (The CLI mode still worked though.)  Does

the GUI work on Windows 10?  Or is there a problem in my installation/setup?  I’d appreciate

any clarifications/suggestions.  Thanks a lot!

Steve