Re: RE: [External] Re: Windows build that supports classdef

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: RE: [External] Re: Windows build that supports classdef
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 06:22:47 +0900 (JST)

--- "MacDonald, Matt           PWC" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there a non-portable windows build with classdef?

Please do not use the top post on this mailing list.

As I wrote: According to the FAQ  (wiki.octave.org/FAQ), " Matlab classdef
object oriented programming is not yet supported, though work is underway in a
branch of the development tree."

There seem to be no  binaries that support the claadef. To try to the classdef,
its is required to build from the development source .

Tatsuro