Re: RE: [External] Re: Windows build that supports classdef

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: RE: [External] Re: Windows build that supports classdef
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 00:50:30 +0900 (JST)

--- "MacDonald, Matt           PWC"<Matt.MacDonaldwrote
> Thanks Tatsuro, but I need the classdef support more than having it portable.
> Can you link me to a windows build for that?
> Matt

Please do not forget cc.ing to address@hidden, do not use the top post.

According to the FAQ  (wiki.octave.org/FAQ), " Matlab classdef object oriented
programming is not yet supported, though work is underway in a branch of the
development tree."

Tatsuro