Re: linking

From: francis . yee . 1
Subject: Re: linking
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 20:10:53 -0400

Folks

Is there a way to connect the Octave GUI with the Eclipse GUI ?

Regards

Francis Yee

Notice:  Proprietary Information. This e-mail is intended solely for use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is proprietary, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If
the reader is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.    If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the e-mail message and any physical
copies made of the communication.  Thank you.