Re: 2D plot with colormap

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: 2D plot with colormap
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 08:41:53 -0400

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 8:18 AM, guido.bonalumi <address@hidden> wrote:
ok I did some tests on my 2 PCs:

1) First test:
PC: 1, the one that gave me the problem
Octave version: 3.6.1
graphics_toolkit: gnuplot
result: your code works, there is a little error on the y axis because the
values rapresented on the scale overlap all on the first value, but the
graph is ok

2) Second test:
PC: 2
Octave version: 3.8.1
graphics_toolkit: fltk
result: your code works and the y axis scale's values now are fine. My code
doesn't work! A window appears but there is no graph inside, and nothing
else happens neither an error.

3) Second test:
PC: 2
Octave version: 3.8.1
graphics_toolkit: gnuplot
result: your code works but there is the same error with the y axis as in
the first case. My code doesn't work! Nothing happens!