Re: 2D plot with colormap

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: 2D plot with colormap
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:41:49 +0200

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 1:06 PM, guido.bonalumi <address@hidden> wrote:
I was trying this small code that was written for me by a friend of mine:

clc
close all
clear all

cd output
a=csvread('U_2014_10_05.csv');
cd ..

x=a(:,1);
y=a(:,2);
z=a(:,3);

scatter3(x(:),y(:),z(:),[],z(:));
colormap(jet(16));
shading interp
colorbar;

It was written it for Matlab, and running it with Octave I receive this
error:

'invalid error for color property "markeredgecolor"'

The error is referred to this line:

scatter3(x(:),y(:),z(:),[],z(:));

but I checked and the syntax seems right to me. Do you know some possible
cause to this error?