Re: octave GUI problem with print when using fltk

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: octave GUI problem with print when using fltk
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 14:58:18 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: raman
> To: help-octave
> Date: 2014/7/15, Tue 14:09
> Subject: Re: octave GUI problem with print when using fltk
>
> I tried the windows route as well but the error continues. I cant figure out
> what is going wrong.

I would like confirm your environments:
Kind of OS (XP, vista, 7 or 8)
Ghostsrcipt version (9.06? 32 bit or 64 bit?)

The first post is deleted on the Nabble.
The message seems to be errors in ghostscript processing.

I found

GPL Ghostscript 9.07: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

The version of ghostscript you indicate in octaverc is 9.06.

Which is correct?

Epstool seems to be used for fltk printing if it exists. It is currently
obtained from

http://fossies.org/linux/misc/ghost/ghostgum/epstool-3.08-win32.zip/

Tatsuro