Re: octave GUI problem with print when using fltk

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: octave GUI problem with print when using fltk
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:16:07 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----
> From: ramanĀ
> To: help-octave> Cc:
> Date: 2014/7/15, Tue 12:16
> Subject: Re: octave GUI problem with print when using fltk
>
> I modified theĀ  path in the octaverc file as
>
> gs_path = 'C:\Octave\gs9.06\bin\';
>
> I also tried installing ghost script in the default path and then changing
>
> gs_path = 'C:\Program Files\gs\gs9.06\bin\';
>
> both of these does not help. It gives the same error.
>
> raman

I have never used octaverc approach but global path approach using control panel

To set the path via the Control Panel,
Go to Control Panel --> System and Security --> System
Click Advanced System Settings
Click Environment Variables
In the System Variables area, locate the Path variable, highlight it and click
Edit.
Add the Destination directory where Ghostscript is installed and confirm the
change by clickiing OK, OK, OK.

I do not know that this works or not for you.

Tatsuro