Re: Dicom package on Mac OS X

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Re: Dicom package on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 16:39:53 +0100

On 5 June 2014 16:04, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

On 4 Jun 2014, at 13:16, Miloslav Polasek <address@hidden> wrote:

> Ok, would you be so kind and provide a fool-proof list of commands that I need to run to test this?
> Thanks,
> M.

no sorry, I don't even know exactly what dicom is nor do I know what libraries you
need to link to, so I'm afraid I'm not able to help further.

c.

If you can't compile it, I doubt I can help. (I know nothing of OSX)

If you have compiled it, there are test bits in the source. If you have compiled it, and you have the source too, these octave commands will tun tests. (These are all the working functions)
test dicominfo.cpp
test dicomdict.cpp
test dicomread.cpp
test dicomlookup.cpp
test isdicom.m
It has not been migrated to mercurial, but the source is still here (svn), and can be downloaded
http://sourceforge.net/p/octave/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/octave-forge/extra/dicom/

There are example dicom files, required for the tests, which are there too. I should be able to help you run the tests, after it s compiled.

--
/* andy buckle */