Re: please help me

From: fork
Subject: Re: please help me
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 16:24:55 +0000 (UTC)

shoo <nazarimasooma <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> I should submit this by 6 hours later. please help me!

<SNIP>

May I suggest you read the following before trying to interact further with
the Octave mailing lists?

It is probably too late for you to submit your assignment, but, well, you
probably should have either started in when it was assigned, or prepared
enough in class to answer a take home exam in the allotted six hours.

Best of luck!