Problems with printed figures

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Problems with printed figures
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 12:38:37 +1100

Hello All,
I have been plotting some data and printing as svg, but LibreOffice (v4.1.3.2) svg import still has problems, none of the horizontal grid lines are shown. I have tried saving as png and jpeg, but when imported into LibreOffice the line work is displayed and printed very thin and faint. At least the svg line work is displayed quite well in LibreOffice, but the image is incomplete. To some extent the problem is with libreOffice, but is there anything I can do in Octave to improve the line thickness or something else to assist png or jpeg rendering when imported to LibreOffice?

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell