Re: [WINDOWS] - Octave + communications [help]

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: [WINDOWS] - Octave + communications [help]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:23:49 -0400

Go ahead in intall signal

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 7:28 AM, oglop <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, I'm new in octave and I need to use communications package, I
installed octave on my laptop with windows (because my laptop can't work
with linux .. cuz HW problems)
I installed octave-3.6.4-vs2010-setup.exe, and I also need communications
package but I don't know how to run in under windows. Can anyone guide me
please?
With Installation I checked the octave-forge to be installed.

I tried this commands in octave:

octave-3.6.4.exe:10> pkg install -forge communications
error: the following dependencies where unsatisfied:
   communications needs signal >= 1.1.3

octave-3.6.4.exe:10> pkg list
no packages installed.

I could not find any help for this.