Developing a simple UI in Octave

From: ijourneaux
Subject: Developing a simple UI in Octave
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 07:48:47 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to generate a relatively simple GUI to some .m files I have
created that would allow the user to enter parameters, select procedures and
graph/print the results.

An google search seemed to indicate there were options but many of the items
are quite old.

The most promising was a sample based on GTKServer, gtkfourier series, but I
was unable to find the instructions for installing GTK server so that I
could successfully run the example.

Since I am running Octave 3.6.4 mingw for windows what would be the correct
GTK Server installation?

Are there other options I should be considering?

Ian