RE: Developing a simple UI in Octave

From: Journeaux, Ian
Subject: RE: Developing a simple UI in Octave
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:31:33 -0500

Michael

I am running Octave under windows. I found your GitHub repository for qthandles. Is there an equivalent set of instructions for installation under the windows versions of Octave? I have used the mingw and visualstudio versions of Octave in the past. If I remember correctly you are maintaining the visualstudio version of Octave.

Ian