Re: ode45

From: biogas-1
Subject: Re: ode45
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 15:12:25 -0700 (PDT)

It seems to be dependent on the initial condition.  If the initial condition
is [0 0] then it works, if it is [31 0] then it works, if it is [311 0] then
it doesn't work but it stops in a different place.

After some hunting, it seems that very interesting behaviour happens in the
region of [37 0] for an initial condition.  It halts.   So does [36 0]

Any help would be great!  But for now I'm hoping that the algorithm is
stable enough for me to do some production work. I'm going to perform a
coordinate shift to get it to run while I wait for help.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

-----
Hefty, hefty, hefty!