Re: ode45

From: Torsten
Subject: Re: ode45
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 17:35:26 +0200

On 28.07.2013 16:24, biogas-1 wrote:
> Something weird is going on, it seems to be if  I configure the function to
> be what it should be then comment out all the code so that it returns zeros,
> it remembers the old function.

Please add the line

1;

at the very beginning of your script in order to tell octave it is not a
function file but a script file and in order to prevent the warning
"function name 'odefunction2' does not agree with function file name
..." (octave documentation, section "11.10 Script Files").
Then the function odefunction2 should be correctly updated .

Torsten