Re: Octave on a Beaglebone or Beaglebone Black?

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Octave on a Beaglebone or Beaglebone Black?
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:50:13 +0200

On 9 July 2013 15:54, Steve Woodward <address@hidden> wrote:
Anyone?

Hi Steve,

you might refer to an development board like this I assume http://beagleboard.org/Products/BeagleBone. I don't have any experience running Octave on it or are you planning to develop Software for you board with Octave? Please be more precise than just a single worded question.

Maybe this discussion may be interesting for you about another development board (Raspberry Pi).
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-for-Raspberry-Pi-Microcontroller-Computer-td4648528.html

Another very interesting project for microcontroller development with GNU/Octave:
http://www.dwengo.org/

Best,
Kai