Multibandread in octave

From: Cameron MacArthur
Subject: Multibandread in octave
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 12:35:06 -0400

Hello all,

I noticed via Octave Forge, that there is a missing-functions package for
Octave in an effort to eventually have it include all matlab functions. I am
desperately trying to do with Octave what a colleague did with matlab and the
multibandread function. Is there any function like multibandread in Octave?
And if not, do you know of any other way (ie 3rd party app) I can do
multibandread? I figured you all would be the right people to ask.  Hopefully
you can help me!

Thanks much,

-Cam