Re: Passing arguments to a script.

From: Richard Kirk
Subject: Re: Passing arguments to a script.
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 16:07:51 +0100

Yes, there are lots of ways of doing this. This happens to fit my current job. I am have a complicated image processing filter, which I implement as a chain of commands called by a script. This allows me to look at the intermediate values, inject values, and restart from various points. I needed something that could load a set of new values, and flush out all the old parameters that descended from the old values. Some test sets have complete data, and some do not.

Anyway, I was not the only person to wonder how this was done, so I thought I ought to leave a clue for the next person.

Thanks.
Richard Kirk

--
FilmLight Ltd.          Tel: +44 (0)20 7292 0400 or 0409 224 (direct)
Artists House,          Fax: +44 (0)20 7292 0401