Re: Problem with the visualitation of a surface

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Problem with the visualitation of a surface
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 10:44:14 -0400

On 5 June 2013 10:37, sv <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks for the warning.
> I don't  know this term of use.
> I apologize for violation.

You don't need to apologise to me. It's not m my terms of use, it's
the Mathworks', and I'm not the Mathworks. I don't think sharing and
using code without limitation is a wrong thing to do. They think that,
not me.

I personally think it's a horrible thing that they first purged the
GPL from Matlab Central, which forbids adding additional restrictions.
Once they insisted on the BSD-like license that allows adding
restrictions, they then sneakly added additional restrictions like
forbidding using the code in Octave.

> So now I can't use again the same file
> to verify the the difference in the
> visualization behaviour with your hint;

As far as I'm concerned, you can use it. I'm just telling you that
*they* are saying that you're doing something they say is forbidden.

- Jordi G. H.