Re: Create m-files in macbook

From: Alexander Hansen
Subject: Re: Create m-files in macbook
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 08:38:35 -0700

My interpretation was that the question refers to setting _Octave_ up to
look for .m files in specific locations, which would involve using the
path-handling functions in Octave, such as "addpath".  In that case,
running the following under Octave:

doc addpath

doc octaverc

will provide you with information about how to add directories to
Octave's path, and how to set things up so that Octave automatically
adds those paths when it starts up.

Again, it's best to be specific about what you want to know.
--Alex