Re: Create m-files in macbook

From: giorgio . denunzio
Subject: Re: Create m-files in macbook
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:15:58 +0100

Do you mean that you do not know how to write paths in the MACOSX
environment?
Here are some examples:

/Volumes/Elements/PERFUSIONE/CODE    (the directory I need is on an
external USB disk called Elements)

/Users/Giorgio/Documents/MATLAB/MARINA  (the directory I want is a
subdirectory MATLAB/MARINA/ of my documents (as my OS is in Italian, I see
the "documents" directory as "Documenti" in the Finder).

Does this answer your question? Otherwise please will you be more specific
(perhaps you just need to know how to create folders...?)
Thanks
Giorgio