Re: Permission to translate your page at http://wiki.octave.org/

From: Anja Skrba
Subject: Re: Permission to translate your page at http://wiki.octave.org/
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:55:15 +0100

Dear Sir,

Week ago I have asked for your permission to translate your web page and I didn’t hear any from you since.

I really think that is important to connect ex Yugoslavian people with the information that I ‘ve found on your web page.

I hope that you will find time to review it,it would mean a lot to me.

All the best,

Anja Skrba

Anja Skrba

address@hidden