Re: Permission to translate your page at http://wiki.octave.org/

From: marco atzeri
Subject: Re: Permission to translate your page at http://wiki.octave.org/
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:18:42 +0100

On 2/28/2013 9:55 AM, Anja Skrba wrote:
Dear Sir,

Week ago I have asked for your permission to translate your web page and
I didn’t hear any from you since.

I really think that is important to connect ex Yugoslavian people with
the information that I ‘ve found on your web page.

I hope that you will find time to review it,it would mean a lot to me.

All the best,

Anja Skrba

Anja Skrba
address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>