[no subject]

From: Leon Kaganovskiy
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 13:29:36 -0500

Dear all,
I am so sorry for bothering you, but I need quick help!
I plan to teach a course in Math using Octave.    I am on Windows 7.
My old version crashed and I erased it and now when I went online to get new one,
I only see the ones which need to be built. compiled etc...    --- sorry no good for me and not computer savvy students I plan to teach.
Is there any way you can point me to old windows installer (usual windows installation) which would also work with a proper version of GUI Octave?????
I would appreciate it so much!!!
Thanks