Benchmark

From: Danilo Zanatta
Subject: Benchmark
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:47:43 +0100

Hi All,

I'm doing a new installation of octave (for the first time) under cygwin on my laptop and I known that there are issues with optimized BLAS/ATLAS versus general ones concerning speed.

Is there any benchmark package or webpage or references laying around, so I can check my system.

BTW, I really miss the bench function in octave. Maybe someone should implement it? (maybe even me, if I have time... ;-) )

Cheers,
Danilo